What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A software that helps instantly create content-rich websites
- Have randomly rotating images beside your ads (not recommended for Adsense) to draw the reader’s eye
- Auto-submit your Sitemaps to Google, Yahoo, MSN and Ask.com when you build or rebuild a site
- Create different site layouts simply by changing some settings on the site admin panel
- Have image or text-based headers on your pages (text headers can also be transparent)
- Automatically include Home, and Sitemap links in your navigation bar
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Site Builder Elite scores 73.57/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.sitebuilderelite.com/home/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $99.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: sitebuilderelite.com you’ll also be taken through to sitebuilderelite.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)